This guide will help you on how to cluster link your MASTER and SLAVE servers.
This guide is divided into 4 sections to make it more easy to follow, please read all steps carefully and follow them one by one from start and you will not have any issues linking your servers.
SECTION 1 - Choose map regions
Each map has it's own regions, we have multiple maps on our control panel, you need to have the exact same map installed on both MASTER and SLAVE servers.
1. Click below on the map you have installed on your MASTER and SLAVE servers and take note of the regions you want to use.
SECTION 2 - Setup IP and PORTS
By default MASTER server always loads the A1 region, but you can change it to any other Region, you just need to copy the MASTER IP and PORT'S to any other region that you want to load, disable the A1 region, enable the one you want, and place the MASTER IP and PORT'S on it.
1. Go to your SLAVE server and press the CLUSTER SLAVE DETAILS button, take note of the IP and PORT'S.
2. Go to your MASTER server and under CONFIGURATION FILES button, edit ServerGrid.json file with EASY EDITOR option.
3. Scroll down and ENABLE the region that you choose on SECTION 1, place the IP and PORT'S you got from STEP 1 of this section and save the file.
SECTION 3 - Setup map regions
Be aware that to travel between two or more regions they need to be side by side if you choose a region on each corner of the map you will not be able to travel between them.
1. Go to your MASTER server and under CONFIGURATION FILES button, edit Start.bat file and select the region you want to load.
2. Go to your SLAVE server and under CONFIGURATION FILES button, edit Start.bat file and select the region you want to load.
SECTION 4 - Setup cluster sync id
Cluster SYNC ID it's used to sync all settings between your MASTER and SLAVE servers, this ID needs to be exaclty the same on MASTER server and on all SLAVE servers, the MASTER server comes with a default ID but you can type your own ID as long as you don't use SPACES or SPECIAL CHARACTERS.
1. Go to your MASTER server and click the CLUSTER MASTER DETAILS button and take note of the Sync ID.
2. Go to your SLAVE server and under CONFIGURATION FILES button, edit Start.bat file and place the Sync ID you got from the previous step.
3. Start your MASTER server, wait 5 seconds and start your SLAVE server.
PLEASE READ - BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
- You need at last 1 MASTER and 1 SLAVE server to link them.
- This guide explains to you how to link 1 MASTER and 1 SLAVE, but if you want to add more SLAVES you just need to go through all steps for each slave.
- If you have a friend with an Atlas server, you can link your server to his server, for that you just need to follow all steps normally but on the Sync ID section, just use the same ID for your and your friend servers.